What do I need to complete my Express Entry profile and become a Canadian Permanent Resident?
We answer this question in detail in all our courses. In brief, to begin the process online, all you need is at least 1 year of relevant work experience.
How long does the application process take?
Typically most Express Entry applications are processed within 6 months.
Are you an Immigration Consultant?
No, I am not an Immigration Consultant. The basis of the courses we offer is to show you that you do not need an Immigration Consultant to become a Canadian Permanent Resident.
Who should take this course?
This course is specifically geared toward anyone looking to become a Canadian Permanent Resident. This course will guide you through the process of doing it by YOURSELF.
Why should I purchase the MoveToCanadaDIY express entry course?
- SAVE MONEY. Most Immigration Consultants charge an average of $3000 for a Canadian Permanent Residency application and $400 for a mere 30 minute consultation. This course will save you over 90% of that cost which can be repurposed towards other expense involved in the Express Entry process e.g medical examination, proof of funds etc.
- SAVE TIME. Avoid multiple appointments with the Immigration Consultant. This course is a one stop shop for all the information you need to fill out the application.
- Access to a PRIVATE COMMUNITY of like-minded people where you can ask questions, share ideas and interact with other members. This page will also be constantly updated with the latest immigration news/information.
I can not pay in dollars, what do I do?
- Deposit money to the following account:
- Name: Oloruntoba Olotu
- Bank: Zenith Bank
- Account number: 2081816293
- Send an email to [email protected] with the name and email address associated with your MoveToCanadaDIY.com account.
- Once we receive the confirmation, you will be able to access the full course online within one business day.